Saturday, September 24, 2011

That'll be the day


Hi –

Every night before I fall asleep I think about how tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will play a more active roll in my life.  I will eat better, work out for a change, and finally do some of the items on my personal to do list. What ends up happening – none of those things. How do I make that change?

I want to be one of those people who likes to work out. Who looks forward to it. Who gets off on the endorphins, and the sweat, and all those things. But I don’t. There was a time, a few weeks of it, where I was going to Pilates pretty regularly and enjoying that. I somehow can’t get back into that. One-day maybe.

I’m waiting for the day when I feel like a true active participant in my life, and not someone who occasionally steps in. Those will be the days.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

“…A string of pearls, a foreign car
Oh, we can only go so far on caviar and Cabernet.

We drown our doubts in dry champagne,
And soothe our souls with fine cocaine….”

No comments:

Post a Comment