Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random memory…


Hi,

Remember when you and Dad drove me up to college and I cried the entire 6-hour plus car ride? Yeah that was awesome.

Dad was sitting in the backseat working, you drove, and we listened to Trisha the entire way. I just sat in the passenger seat singing along and crying.  Then we stayed at the downtown Doubletree for the night, and you and I went walking the streets looking for a gas station that sold cards so we could play Spite-and-Malice – which thinking back not sure why we ever thought that was a good idea.  But thankfully we found them, and were able to play a few games.

Anyway  - that memory popped in my head. I was watching ‘Modern Family’ and it was about the older daughter going away to college. Just made me think I guess.

Looking back - outside of the whole unstoppable crying and things, not a bad way to spend the night before going to college. Hanging with you.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment