Friday, October 28, 2011

Delayed thoughts from high on a cloud


Hello Gorgeous,

After multiple boarding attempts, some de-boarding, and some drinks at the bar I am currently on my way to NYC for the weekend. No real plan except to see Keenan and make sure he knows who Aunt Rachel is and where all those awesome clothes are coming from. Hang out with Ila and hear all about childbirth – amongst other things. See Elissa and Eva and again make sure she knows where those clothes are coming from as well. I fully intend to buy these children’s love and feel excellent about it. But yeah – weekend visit with no plans. LOVE IT!!! Should be less stressful and fool of some quality hangout time. Which after the past few weeks is much needed.

Things in my world are finally back to being non-soap operaie – hopefully for an extended period of time. I met Dad at an Applebee’s in Fort Pierce to switch cars and ‘talk’. I think it went well. I said things I needed to – and hopefully he did as well. I’ve been saying things to him lately that I feel I need to. I think its going well. There have been some tears, which are probably for the best – shows I’m expressing emotions properly I guess.  Who knows? In the words of the one and only Meridith, “there is nothing about this that says you don’t need to be in therapy.”

Meridith and I have also come to the conclusion that we SERIOUSLY need men in our lives. It’s getting bad. Only problem is I literally have no idea how to go about meeting one. I guess it’s my own fault for looking for a decent guy and not just Joe Schmoe from the bar. Him I could find. Too bad I don’t want him. I guess the problem is what if Joe Schmoe from the bar turns out to be a decent guy? How will I know? How will I know if he really loves me?  How will I know if he really cares?

And on that note I’m going to excuse myself to use the restroom because I had had quite a few beers and now have to pee. Sorry chick in the aisle seat.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment