Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready, Set.....maybe?

Hi –

It’s been a few days since my ultimate melt down. I’m feeling much better. Who knows where that came from? But it came, it went, and I have no doubt it will come again.  I hope next time it's not when I have plans though.

In unrelated news, I’m a little disappointed with the results from American Idol tonight. I’m not really invested in anyone too much, I definitely watch the show just for the singing, but the girl who got kicked off was really good. Her voice was huge.

In similarly related crappy reality TV show news, Kirstie Alley is really good on Dancing with the Stars. She’s very light on her feet. Must be from all the time she’s spent with John Travolta. I knew you were really interested on how I felt about those two things. I wanted to put you at ease about them.

That’s about it for me. I spent a lovely evening on the couch with Nick watching episode after episode of Soap. He’s equally in love with the show and it was really nice.

Saturday I leave for my week of traveling. It’s shaping up to be non-stop. I have to say definitely looking forward to it. Think happy things.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

“Sometimes it's a pair of old faded denim
I know it's gonna fit me like a friend
Or some radio song you can't help but sing along
Wishing they'd spin it over and over again

Could be the windows down on a Sunday drive
Smell of rain on a summer night
Anything that brings a little more comfort my way
But sometimes, there's those times
It's gotta be you”

No comments:

Post a Comment