Sunday, July 17, 2011

That's right, i'm quoting Whitney Houston.


Hola –

So its been a while – sorry about that. It was a crazy week at work to the point where when I got home I would then use my computer to do more work, and not at all fun things like writing to you. Imagine that, working from home.

Matt’s wedding is coming up, which I’m sure you know. I gotta say I’m not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Not the marriage itself, I’m totally on board with that. It’s more the whole big wedding thing. There will be a notable absence, yours, and I’m not sure how I feel about that. On one hand I think we did Hanukkah and Christmas so we should be able to do this too. But on the other hand this is a once in a lifetime thing, not an every year thing. Who knows though. I should probably ask Matt how’s he managing the entire thing. Maybe. But probably not. He’s got enough on his plate; I shouldn’t bring him my issues with his wedding. That’s probably a bit insensitive.

So yeah that’s what’s been going on. Work, Matt’s Wedding, The Miller Baby, Carly being more mobile, attempting more unpacking, the usual.

With that I’m going to head to bed. And of course by that I mean watching at least one episode of Bones, if not more than that.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

“…Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean? …”

No comments:

Post a Comment