Saturday, June 11, 2011

Everyone loves a good misguided hope and dream...


Hi –

Here are some misguided hopes and dreams I have…

1.   You here now, and the last 8 months or so was in fact a bad dream, a really bad dream

2.   He would be more interested

3.   Karma actually made sense

4.   I would be a happy billionaire, who still worked, and was a decent person

5.   Everyone I love in life would live close to each other in a beautiful location where there were seasons and the weather was awesome all the time.

That’s what I have for now. I could go on, but the list just gets even more misguided if you can believe that.

I’m off for a day filled with nothing to do, and I’m beyond excited about it. Wish me luck that it doesn’t become something else and I end up at Ikea or something accidently.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment