Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So here’s the thing....


Hi –

I’m exhausted.

I’m so far beyond the normal level of exhausted that I can tell it’s harder for me to form thoughts. I’m literally so tired that my brain is moving slower.

I’m so exhausted that I went to Target, stood in the bath towel aisle, and openly wept a little.  The varying colors of browns and beiges were more than I could comprehend at that moment. So instead I bought Carly a get-well bag filled with magical markers that only color on magical paper. Obviously the right decision.

That’s about where I’m at these days. Between being on point at work and trying to impress my new co-workers, moving, and spending insane amounts of money on said moving - I’m literally, figuratively, and any other way a person wants to take it, exhausted.

So with that I bid you goodnight. Where I will attempt to get a full 7 hours of sleep, and start all over again tomorrow. This time I’m bringing Meridith as reinforcements to Target. I must buy towels.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment