Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I gots me a career!

Hi –

Oprah just asked Sarah Ferguson if when she moved into the Royal Palace after marrying Prince Andrew if she received a packet explaining how to live there, in a mock British accent. I’m really going to miss this show. Sarah replied that she had ‘ladies in waiting’ that helped her through it all. Man, I need to get me some of those, perhaps they would be doing the loads of laundry that I’m currently doing.

I’ve had my first, second, and third days of work so that’s fun. I’m pretty excited about it all, and I totally feel like I have it in the bag. In terms of I totally get it, and I know what I’m talking about, and I officially have a career. I Rachel Rosenthal work in Merchandising. I get stuff done!

But in all honesty, I think I’m going to really like this job. There is definitely a nice sense of accomplishment that comes from seeing a graphic on a computer one day, and then a month later holding a shirt in your hand and knowing that you did that. Or at least I think it will be. I’ll let you know for sure, once I’ve done it.

Off to bed I go now. While I’m definitely enjoying this job, its also definitely running me ragged – something about being on point nonstop for the past 3 days I’m sure.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment