Sunday, May 8, 2011

Almost through it


Hi –

Mother’s Day is 27 minutes from being over, and I have survived. There were a few questionable moments today. It’s hard to say though, if the desire to vomit on myself came from it being Mother’s Day or the fact that it’s my first day of work tomorrow at my brand spanking new job.

There have been so many changes in the last 2 weeks that when I do get the urge to vomit on myself it’s hard to pin point exactly where it’s coming from. I guess the bright side is that I have yet to actually throw up on myself, so no embarrassing moments to report of.

In the world of fun news Meridith and I are pretty much only a spice rack and cookie sheet away from having a stocked kitchen. We had intentions of buying patio furniture today, but instead we pretty much bought everything one would need for a kitchen.  

I’m going to head to sleep now, 7am is going to come much sooner than I would like.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment