Sunday, February 20, 2011

Superman!!!


Hi 

So I definitely just spent the last hour or so looking at pictures and videos that Matt sent me of Kalel, and let me tell you – he is one awesome little guy. He has this fantastic giggle and smile. You can’t help but smile or giggle yourself when you see him do it. And he just lights up in the videos when Matt talks to him. Its pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Granted I’m related to him, but I flash him around town to all my friends and they think he is just as cute.

He’s the first baby in our family that I’ve been close to, and it’s amazing how right off the bat there is all this love and desire to protect him.  One day he showed up and everyone fell instantly in love with him. It’s so different from every other relationship a person has, where there is a period of getting to know the person and growing to love them. With a baby it’s completely instinctual. This is the first time I ever really thought about it.  Its pretty cool if you ask me.

So yeah, I’m on Team Kalel all the way!

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment