Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh, if wishing made it so Jed.


Hi –

I wish there was a way to know if you could hear me, or see me. Or if where ever you are right now, if you could read this? Or if you could somehow read my thoughts.

I wish there was a way to know that in 20 years I will still remember exactly what you smelled like. Or how you fit just perfectly in my arms for a hug. Or what it felt like when we were driving in the car and you would reach over and tap my knee to the beat of the song playing. That I’ll never forget how when you would pick cards up during spite and malice you would bend it a little towards you first so you could peak at the number before fully pulling it to you.

I wish there was a way to know that beyond a shadow of a doubt in 20 years from now I will close my eyes and still see you just as clearly as I do today.

I wish there was a way to get you back.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment