Friday, December 17, 2010

"The more distressing the memory, the more persistent it's presence."

Hi –

I just watched the trailer for ‘Water for Elephants’ and be still my heart. Hal Holbrook plays the older version of the main character Jacob. I think you should go pull Dixie Carter away from whatever she is doing right now (because in my head you guys are together) and you should watch the trailer immediately.

I’m super excited for this movie. I liked the book – and you were the one who gave it to me. I remember I made you tell me one important fact about the book after I read the first few chapters. Because I was really worried that one very specific thing was going to happen and then I was going to be heartbroken. Turns out, I already am.

Anyway – Getting my day started. It should be quite a doozy. It’s the last one I have in the office before I go home for 2 weeks. It’s already a bit frustrating.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment