Saturday, September 11, 2010

What exactly is a Bandwagon?

Hi -

It's 2am and I'm not a sleep yet - shocker I know.

I've been up chatting with Lizzie. She put out in the world the thought that maybe I should just take some time off, go get my masters, live at casa Delgado and recharge. I think the idea definitely has merits. Sign please. As is the slogan in this house WWAD (what would adrienne do)?

She made the point that I could easily make as much money as I do now with a part-time bartending gig out here in Jersey and then I could spend the rest of my time getting my Masters. Its definitely doable.

I know there is that whole no decisions for 6 months thing, but this is something that i've been pondering for a while now anyway. Not necessarily moving to suburbia and going back to school, but definitely making a change of sorts.

Besides who came up with that whole 6 months thing anyway? I feel like it was some therapist somewhere, and everyone just jumped on the bandwagon. I should come up with my own bandwagon and then get people to jump on it. I've got ideas, i'm a thinker. Maybe i'll work on that as well - go to school and get a bandwagon going.  Because really what is 6 months - what about what is going on with me right now will be different? Are you magically going to come back? Am I going to feel some how whole again and not like my heart has been put through a paper shredder and scotch taped back together? Because if thats really the case then i'll wait the stupid 6 months, but I have a feeling its not. I'm pretty sure in 6 months i'll be in the same place. Maybe not geographically located - but i've got it on good authority you're not coming back, and that my heart will still have holes. So I think maybe I won't do the 6 months thing. I'll make some decisions, whatever they are, and run with them.

Decisions and Bandwagon here I come.

First sleep though.

Love you forever, miss you always
Rachel

PS - Blogger spell check, just told me everything in this entry is spelled correctly. Somehow, I think its a lie. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment