Friday, September 10, 2010

Out in the dirty jersey!

Hi -

I'm out in Jersey for the weekend - hanging with the Delgado clan. Stella looks about the same since when you were here, but shes definitely speaking more. She does this cute game called copies where she wants you to copy everything shes doing. Its super cute when she dances. She was intrigued by the 2 'Adrienne' name bracelets I have on my wrists so that was a nice bonding moment for us. I mean I can't blame her - they are pretty awesome.

I like it here better than I did in the city. Besides Randi, Rab feels the loss like I do. Don't get me wrong - Daddy and Grandma feel it too but its just in a different way. There's something about knowing that upstairs right now is someone who with a look knows exactly what is happening in my soul at this very moment. We don't have to talk about it - because neither one of us really wants to. But shes there and she knows. And i like it.

I can't stay here forever though. On Sunday I'm going to go back to the city and to my apartment and attempt to put my life back together. I've been faking it until I could make it all week and I think they are starting to notice at work. I have a feeling that they are going to catch on soon. I can only stare at a computer screen for so long.

I don't really have much to say - just that I miss you. I feel it more today. Perhaps its because dad picked you up today, or perhaps its because it is how things will be forever now. You always there in the back of my mind.  Or because the tiredness is finally setting in because I'm at a place where I feel at home - oh and I had flank steak for dinner which you know is my favorite. Its probably all some how connected.

I'll have more tomorrow. I'm going to a garage sale with Lizzie and Rab to look for things for their new business venture. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

Love you forever, miss you always
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment