Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oy on the day right now

Hi -

I feel rushed, incredibly so. Like I'm racing against the clock. This could be entirely dependent on the fact that its 11:50am and I have to leave my office at 4 to head to the airport for my flight to SF - not a huge deal. But here are the things I NEED to do before I leave:
- Get my eyebrows waxed
- Pick up my dress from the dry cleaners to wear to the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night - but it won't be ready before 3pm.
- buy some knee socks/dress socks or whatever to wear under my boots that go with the dress that I need to pick up from the dry cleaner
- Make sure all the Breast Cancer Awareness items are live on the Ellen Shop by 4pm
- send links to everyone at the Ellen Show that will need to tout the products
- Make 2 DVD's live on the Adult Swim Shop before I leave - but first I need to get all the graphics and information from Adult Swim themselves.
- attend a hour long video conference at 2:30
- eat lunch

I think those are the things that I HAVE to get done before I leave, everything else on my work to-do list can wait a bit.

However, let me tell you this part that pretty much affects everything - its POURING outside. And is supposed to keep pouring so that's definitely going to affect my flight I'm sure.

Also - I broke a mirror this morning - what do you think that means? Oh and blew out a light bulb 30 minutes before said mirror incident.

Alright I'm going to go chip away at my to do, or what I can of it anyway. Most of the things are dependent on other people getting me assets. oh well.

Love you forever, miss you always. I'll write you something real nice and long on the plane.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment