Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh those Judds

Hi -

Apparently the Judd's were on Oprah yesterday. I haven't watched it yet, but I will.

It would appear they are back together and making music. In the introduction to Amy Yasbeck's new book about John Ritter she talks about how even doing the simplest things like listening to music became really difficult because every song no matter the subject matter was about him. Well, let me tell you - she was onto something for sure.
Here's the Judd's new song - 'I Will Stand By You'
I will never back down from a good fair fight
I will find my way through the darkest night
I will never be wrong for doing whats right
I will stand by you

I will never run from what I believe
I am stronger still when I'm on my knees
I'm ready as I’ll ever be
Cause, I will stand by you

And I can carry, the world on my shoulders
This I know is true
And if you need me, I will be there
Know that I will stand by you

Let the walls fall down , I will shelter you
When the seas rise up, Ill rise up to
No matter what happens, I’ll know what to do.
I will stand by you


In addition to that little gem she also said this -- "Does the grief get any easier?In the book I say instead of time heals wounds, time salts the wound."
She definitely is onto something there.

Anyway - I'm at work. I'll tell you all about Dr. Judith Lee later. Mike is still in the office till about 1pm so I've got to do some stuff.


Love you forever, miss you always, imagining your standing next to me.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment