Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Next to Normal

Hi -

So this was one of the best musicals I've ever seen - Next to Normal. And i've wanted to see it again and again and again. Now, its probably the last thing I want to see, but its haunting me. It just won the Pulitzer Prize, which apparenlty never happens for musicals so there is a commerical that plays over and over and over again on TV. And then it gets stuck in my head. I guess its better than when I had the 'Big Apple Circus' song stuck in my head.

Its just so uplifiting, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - NOT.

"It only hurts when I breathe
It only hurts when I try.
It only hurts when I think.
It only hurts when I cry.
It only hurts when I work
It only hurts when I play
It only hurts when I move.
It only hurts when I say
It's just another day"

Love you forever, miss you always
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment