Thursday, September 16, 2010

I just wanna DANCE!

Hi -

It's going to rain today. I hope I'm already inside the Ballet when that happens. I'm going with Seema tonight. I know I've seen The Nutcracker before, but I don't feel like that counts. This is the real NYC Ballet and Lincoln Center. Woot Woot! I'll let you know how it goes.

Here are parts of little diddy by Little Big Town (the entire thing was not applicable, but this was)
When you lose something,
it's all that you want back.
You waited patiently.
But it don't work like that.

When you lose someone,
the first thing that goes through your head,
is if you run fast enough,
you just might catch up.
But it don't work like that.

When you lose something
It's all that you want back.

Love you forever, miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment