Saturday, October 15, 2011

cracks galore


Hi –

So it would appear that early on after everything happened I took on too much. I pushed down everything that was bubbling over in me and concerned myself with making sure everyone else was ‘OK’. Well it seems that I may be paying the price for that now – so that’s awesome.

I’ve described myself in the past as being selfless to a fault of my own, and I’ve decided that it stops now. It’s actually really hard for me to stop thinking of everyone else. To stop watching what I say and do because of how it will affect other people.  This should prove to be interesting that’s for sure.

Back to therapy I go.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

“…'There are cracks, cracks, in everything, that's how the light gets in…”

1 comment:

  1. You write like I feel. Thank you. Sorry you are also part of the Club.

    ReplyDelete