Monday, July 4, 2011

Rock on America!


Hi –

It occurred to me this weekend that I can no longer utter the plea ‘I want my Mommy.’ Well, I can utter it. I just wont get the desired outcome. There were a couple times when Carly was completely miserable and all she wanted was her Mommy. Because in those moments, no one is better.

Don’t get me wrong, if I was bleeding profusely from a giant gapping hole, or spending the night in the hospital the only person for the job is good ole Dad. But if I’ve got a serious cold or I’m feeling miserable nothing works better then a good curl up with you. There was that space between your neck and boob where my head fit perfectly and all was made better. You also heat up store bought chicken noodle soup like no one else, and made rice with cinnamon and sugar like a rock star.

So yeah, feeling a little down and out with that realization.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

PS – check out how many times I said ‘utter’. GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment