Sunday, July 3, 2011

Can't a girl catch a break??


Hi –

The things that have gone down this week are a little unbelievable if I do say so myself. Had I not been there to see them happening, I would think I was making it all up. Between Carly’s broken leg, her seizure, and now this hospital stay and kidney infection you would think she really pissed someone off in a former life. If I believed in all that stuff, which I’m not really sure I do anymore. But it really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if you ask me. You would think the universe would want to cut the girl some slack, but instead they keep sending things her way. I can only hope it’s in the idea that she does all the crappy stuff now, and lives a long pleasant rest of her life.

What do I know though.

I’m going to catch up on some of my much-needed sleep now. I just wanted to say Hi since it had been a few days.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

“…The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
Because here they come
And I never wanted anything from you
Except everything you had
and what was left after that too, oh”…

No comments:

Post a Comment