Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nothing on the menu is over 475 calories, but you can't eat just one!


Hi –

So hey newsflash, tonight you paid for Dinner. Awesome huh.  Dad and I met up with Grandma, Randi, and Uncle Marty at Seasons 52 and we used gift cards that were yours, so thanks. We had a really nice time. Marty was giving it good to the waitress, and she was giving it back just as strong. It was fun to watch.

You also got dad a nice discount on some shirts from Macy’s. Your card is still active and he was able to use it. You’re really racking up those reward points.

I’m going to eat my first Crickets sandwich tomorrow. I’m looking forward to it, I’ve been having a pretty intense internal debate about what to get. Turkey, Philly Cheesesteak, or Brisket, I just don’t know. It will come down to my mood I imagine. The place looks amazing though. He’s done an amazing thing there. I can’t wait until more and more people find it.

I’ve had a really excellent 2 days here, and I’m hoping my 2 days in Orlando go just as well. Wish me luck.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment