Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post 157, if you were curious...


Hi –

Lately I’ve noticed that I haven’t been posting as much as I used to.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I wonder if by writing to you hear and continuing to talk to you the way I always did, it somehow keeps me from accepting everything.

Then I think that’s crazy. If by writing to you here and talking to you hear makes me feel better, than I should definitely keep doing it – and screw everything else.

Then I get fixated on what actually happened, and where you might be, and what I think happened, and karma, and god, and if being a good person pays off, and how I’m a little angry, and how after everything is it possible I can be happy and laugh and forget for a minute, and then I finally realize where I went for a minute and I try and shake it off.  But I can’t. I never can. It’s all there, all the time.

Man, am I a bucket of sunshine or what!

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment