Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cleverness is eluding me at the moment...

Hi Mom,

Oh how things can change in the blink of a moment. I started this day on cloud 9. I was in an awesome mood. Tipped the coffee cart guy a dollar because it was a beautiful day, made it into work on time, I’ve booked all my random plane tickets all across the country for the next month, things were going along really nicely today. It only takes a minute though, and most of the time its nothing earth shattering that can change my mood drastically, but man does it change. When it does change, it does downhill fast. I find that I can’t get out of my funks as easily as I used too. Probably because once I'm in the funk, all I can think about is how you’re gone. Shocker I know.

In the past 30 minutes or so, I’ve muttered the following sentences out loud; “UGH. Really. You have got to be fucking kidding me. What the hell. Seriously. Oh hell no, I’m not replying to that email right now. Fuck off.” Ya know, lady like sentences.

Anyway, going to attempt to finish this day without throwing my keyboard through my monitor. Wish me luck!

Love you forever, Miss you much.
Rachel

“If we’re being honest, than honestly I think I need a drink.”

No comments:

Post a Comment