Thursday, January 13, 2011

I kicked todays ASS! Gave it a wedgie and showed it who's boss!


Hi –

Sometimes I have moments of complete happiness. I’m completely giddy, being a goofball, without a care in the world. And then I remember.

I had an awesome day. I got to work, made a to-do list, and by the end of the day all 3 of the items were crossed off. It was the first time in a long time that that happened. Then at the end of the day I had a ridiculous case of the giggles and insanity. I went on a really long tangent about how I was going to practice and practice and practice and one day become an amazing ventriloquist.  All because I wanted to prove the point that if you try hard enough at something you will succeed. Or I guess not prove it, because lets be honest I’m no ventriloquist.

I also got into a lengthy conversation with Elissa and Ila about how one of my life fears is that I would give birth to a prima ballerina but have no idea, because I never put her in ballet classes. Ila’s response was that it would never happen because I’m too short for that. My response to her was that not if I married a 7 foot tall man. Of course then we would have a whole other set of problems that consisted of us constantly fighting about how he put things to high up for me to reach, and I put things too low for him, and because of that he now has a bad back. Of course at this point Elissa and Ila were looking at me like I had 12 heads.  

As I was walking home on a high from my day all I wanted was to call you and tell you about it. And hear your laugh in my ear at my absolute ridiculousness.

Love you forever, miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment