Sunday, September 26, 2010

Way to go 'Brothers & Sisters' way to go

Hi -

So, I sat down to what I thought was going to be a nice relaxing, completely mind numbing 2 hrs of TV tonight with Rab. It wasn't. Desperate was definitely mind numbing, 'Brothers & Sisters' though - that came out of left field for sure.

I'm not sure why I didn't see it coming seeing as how the show is about a matriarch and her family but whatever. The entire show from the very beginning to the closing credits (minus the scenes for next week) was a commentary on my life. Everything somehow related to exactly what I'm going through right now. If i could get a hold of the script for the episode I would, so I could show you. It was that close. It was practically sitting on my face for the entire hour and shoving itself down my throat. So, suffice it to say, going to sleep tonight I'm sure is going to be rather difficult.

And because I do love to torture myself, I'm going to go read some of 'Motherless, Daughters'.

Good night.

Love you forever, miss you always
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment