Friday, October 7, 2011

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies…


Hi,

Lets play word association right now.

You: Rachel, how do you feel today?

Me: hurt, angry, sad, full of despair, tired, nauseous, resentful, betrayed

You: um…ok. Now what?

Me: No earthly idea.

Was that fun?

Yesterday I was outside walking between my office buildings and I had a moment. The sun was shining, it was really nice outside, and all was quiet. My head cleared and all I thought was how did I get to this place.  How did this become my life? When the other shoe falls, it falls hard and fast and you don’t see it coming. And you can't know that it will continue to fall everyday over and over again. And no one tells you it’s really a steel-toed boot.

Love you forever, miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment