Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Being a grown-up blows.

Hey –

I gotta say, I’m a little pissed – and it’s directed a bit at you. Sorry about that, but its true.

I’m attempting to get my life in order, and make all these grown up decisions and I don’t feel at all equipped to be making them. I have a feeling using the reasoning of what’s cheapest doesn’t exactly put confidence in the whole trying to be a grown up thing.

Also, I have to say that you being gone has put an un-expected financial burden in my life. Not because I'm poor anything, but because I find myself paying for all these things that you used to pay for. Which again, goes along with the whole trying to be a grown up thing.

You better believe that I’m going to start cutting coupons when I get to Florida. I’m going to become one of those ladies that Publix has to pay when I go shopping for groceries. That’s it right there my new life goal - screw being happy, and finding love, and becoming an upstanding citizen – just call me the crazy coupon lady.

Love you forever, Miss you always.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment