Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I want....


Hi - 
I want to be in love

I want to have known love

I want to know where you are

I want to know why you had to go

I want you to know your grandchild

I want your grandchild to know you

I want to call you on the phone

I want you to have been at bowling tonight

I want you to go to Publix with Diane on Sunday

I want Daddy to come home from work to you

I want grandma to see Plays with you on Sundays

I want you to play cards on Tuesdays

I want you to teach me how to play Canasta

I want to be involved in a Spit and Malice marathon with you

I want you to buy something from Lulu’s Armoire

I want to go to my 5th Trisha Yearwood concert with you

I want you to be sharing this time of Matt’s life with him

I want Lauren to call you and ask you what Matt was like as a baby

I want you to be here

I want you to not be gone

I want you not to be dead

Love you forever, Miss you always
Rachel

I can't love, shot full of holes
Don't feel nothing, I just feel cold
Don't feel nothing, just old scars
Toughening up around my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment