Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby watch 2010 - still nothing.

Hey -

So, we are still on baby watch 2010 and we still have nothing. Or I'm assuming there is nothing to have yet since I have not received any sort of notification that things are happening. Lauren told me on Sunday or Monday that she felt it was going to happen late this week. Now, what exactly Kalel feels is late this week I'm not sure. Who knows if the kid runs on a Monday-Sunday week, in which case we could be looking at Saturday or Sunday. Or if hes more of a Saturday-Sunday kind of kid. In which case, we are in the midst of the end of the week right now. I guess there is nothing to do but wait and see now. I'm sure he will let Lauren know as soon as he's ready to go.

That being said, I wasn't sure if you got Facebook where ever you are, so I'm going to attempt to attach some photographs to this entry right now. My feeling is that Lauren put the pics on Facebook so she's OK with the world seeing them. And if shes not I have a feeling she will tell me, and I will gladly take them down.

Love you forever, miss you always.
Rachel
Lauren's Ready, Kalel not yet.

The Bassinet - AKA Kalel's first bed!

The Crib!

Changing Table and AWESOME diaper bag.

Room Decorations and the big 'K'

And we wait.

Killing time.




No comments:

Post a Comment